Outdoor brand BlackishGear, which pursues black camping gear, will start crowdfunding for “BLACK TITANIUM MAG” at 12:00 on Friday, March 3, 2023 at Makuake, a support purchase service.
BlackishGear, which pursues black camping gear, will challenge the development of black titanium products as a new challenge.
The first BLACK TITANIUM MAG combines unprecedented black design and titanium functionality.
▼BLACK TITANIUM MAG Makuake project page
March 3, 2023 (Friday) 12:00 Project start
Sales price (tax included): From 8,250 yen (early discount price)
■ Your own titanium mug that does not overlap with other people
This is an innovative mug made by dyeing titanium, which is said to be difficult to blacken, into black using a special processing technology.
The surface pattern that shines blue due to changes in light and the black produced by a special processing technology shines like snowflakes, and each one shows a different expression.
The black titanium mug, which does not have the same pattern as one, is your own camping gear that emphasizes your individuality.
■ "Vacuum deposition technology" realizes blackening of titanium
I want to make titanium black.
With that thought in mind, we aimed to develop black titanium products.
Blackening of titanium is realized by utilizing "vacuum deposition technology" which forms a thin film by processing at a high temperature of around 1000℃ in a vacuum state.
We succeeded in creating an unprecedented titanium mug filled with our thoughts on black.
■ Titanium with excellent performance among metals
Titanium is an ideal metal that is used in aircraft, rockets, and medical equipment.
It has the characteristics of "light yet strong" that is perfect for outdoor use.
While the weight of the black titanium mug is 83g, it is super lightweight.
Titanium is said to be about twice as strong as iron.
The Black Titanium Mug, which uses titanium with excellent performance, can be used for a long time as an object for a lifetime, even in the outdoors where it is used intensely.
■ Just the right capacity 350ml Lid is also standard equipment
It has a capacity of 350ml, which is just right for drinking drinks such as coffee and alcohol.
A lid is also included as standard equipment to prevent insects and ash from entering while camping.
■ Super lightweight 83g single wall structure
A single wall structure realizes an ultra-light weight of 83g.
The handle is foldable, so it can be stored compactly and is easy to carry.
The mouth is curled to prevent heat from being transmitted when it touches the mouth, giving it a gentle mouthfeel.
*Since it has a single wall structure, it can be heated directly, but if it is exposed to fire, it may change color and deform. Please be careful of burns etc. on your own responsibility for direct fire.
A black titanium mug upgrades the tea time of the camp
BLACK TITANIUM MAG combines design and functionality, and can be used for a lifetime.
There is no doubt that you will be admired by those around you and be recognized at first sight.
Why don't you upgrade your camping tea time with a profound feeling that sets you apart from others?
■ Precautions for use
- Bringing it close to fire such as open flame may cause discoloration or deformation.
- Do not use in the microwave. Doing so may cause the product to spark and damage equipment, as well as cause burns, injuries, and fire.
- Do not use a dishwasher or dish dryer. Doing so may cause deformation or scratches.
- Do not leave the contents unattended for a long time. It may cause rust and discoloration.
- Do not modify, disassemble, or repair the product. There is a risk of injury or accident. Also, it may cause the product to malfunction.
- Please be careful of burns when eating hot food.
- Condensation may occur in humid environments and other conditions.
- Do not place it in an unstable place.
- The surface of the main unit may be rough, but this is a characteristic of the product.
■ About maintenance
- Do not boil. Failure to do so may cause malfunction.
- Avoid using cleansers, melamine sponges, metal scrubbing brushes, etc. It may scratch the surface and cause discoloration or decoloration.
- When using for the first time, wash thoroughly with a soft sponge with a neutral dishwashing detergent and wipe off the water before using.
- After use, wash thoroughly with a soft sponge with a mild dishwashing detergent, dry well, and store in a dry place.
- If you will not be using the product for a long period of time, wash it thoroughly to remove dirt, dry it thoroughly, and store it away from hot and humid places.
*The following schedule is planned, but it may change depending on the situation. We appreciate your understanding.
■ List of returns
■ BlackishGear creates a new “black”
BlackishGear becomes "black" that is not dyed by any color. An outdoor brand that pursues black camping gear with the concept of developing and selling products.
In this project "BLACK TITANIUM MAG", I wanted to make titanium black, so I took on the challenge of titanium, which is difficult to turn black, and was able to create a black titanium mug that I had never seen before.
I would like to continue to challenge the development of various black titanium products by making full use of the technology cultivated in "BLACK TITANIUM MAG".
Therefore, we need the support of many people.
We strongly hope that you will pick up the "BLACK TITANIUM MAG" and use it as your partner to support BlackishGear.
■ The desire to “make and deliver products that are particular about black” was the impetus for launching BlackishGear.
Nagao, the CEO of BlackishGear, has been with his family and relatives camping since he was 2 years old, and he is a camper at heart who often goes together even as an adult.
I like black more than anything else, and most of what I wear is black.
Meanwhile, I was dissatisfied with the lack of options when I started arranging camping gear in black.
I really wanted to stick to black for the finer details such as the TC tent, tables, and chairs.
Since I started posting on Instagram, I have noticed that there are people with similar problems.
The only way to solve that problem is to make and deliver products that are particular about black.
With that in mind, I launched BlackishGear.
Currently, we are focusing on product development and selling only at Japanese online shops, but we are considering expanding to major camping goods stores in the future.
We have received a few inquiries from overseas, and in the future we will deliver the coolness and charm of “black” to Asia, America, and Europe. I am looking forward to such a future.
Starting with the representative Nagao, we will involve users who like black camping gear and provide more attractive black gear.
BlackishGear Co., Ltd. Representative Director Yuta Nagao